Wednesday, November 26, 2008
2009 What's In A Name Challenge
Now this sounds like a challenge that I can handle! All you need to do is read one book in each of the 6 categories during the year. The categories are as follows:
1. A book with a "profession" in its title
The Last Queen by C.W. Gortner--Completed 5/10/2009
2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz--Completed 4/20/09
3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
Two Brothers-One North, One South by David H. Jones--Completed 6/16/2009
4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker--Completed 9/15/2009
5. A book with a "building" in its title.
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace...One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin--Completed 10/3/2009
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger--Completed 12/10/2009
To join in the fun click here.