Friday, March 12, 2010

Reagan Arthur Challenge!

Since I have started listening to The Unnamed audiobook by Joshua Ferris I figured it was a good time to join this challenge.  You can find out all about the challenge here, but I will tell you that it sounds pretty stress-free to me.  This is a perpetual challenge and there is no end date.  You also do not need to make a list of books before you start the challenge-just check the list of books on the challenge site and if you read one of them that counts towards the challenge!

I will update this post as I complete books for this challenge.

1.  The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris--Completed 3/14/2010
2.  Black Hills by Dan Simmons--Completed 5/17/2010
3.  The Island by Elin Hilderbrand--Completed 10/28/2010
4.  The Traitor's Wife by Kathleen Kent--Completed 8/19/11
5.  Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand--Completed 9/6/11




Thanks much to Bermudaonion and Booking Mama for co-hosting this challenge.  It sounds like they have some fun things planned for this challenge and also some great literature to look forward to!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so glad you've joined the challenge! It's going to be so much fun!

Julie P. said...

Yay! I hope you are enjoying THE UNNAMED!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Hope u r enjoying The Unnamed? I have it to read as well--enjoy the challenge.