Monday, March 22, 2010

Mailbox Monday-March 22


Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for hosting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. You can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

My mailbox has been pretty slow for about the last month but last week made up for it!  Here is what I received:
 Worst Case audiobook by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

Absolute Power audiobook by David Baldacci

The Swimming Pool by Holly Lecraw

Still Alice by Lisa Genova



Well I definitely have enough to choose from to pack in my suitcase next week!  It's good to have all of these books to occupy myself since I brought my daughter back to college yesterday.  So what was in your mailbox this week?


16 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Nice mailbox for you :D

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have The Swimming Pool also. Things I've Been Silent About looks good. Great mailbox week for you! Enjoy them all!

Darlene said...

Yes you'll definitely have enough for your suitcase. I got The Swimming Pool this past week too. Happy REading Jo-Jo.

tweezle said...

You've got a lot of great looking books this week!

Here's mine for this week.

Missy B. said...

Still Alice has been on my wish list forever....The Swimming Pool seems to be a popular one, too. Enjoy them!

Veens said...

wow..That's a great variety!

bermudaonion said...

You had a great week! I'm very curious about Things I've Been Silent About. Hopefully they'll keep you from thinking about your daughter too much.

Unknown said...

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on Azar Nafisi's book. I really liked her Reading Lolita In Tehran.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Well this was a great week for you....lucky dog!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'm looking forward to reviews of The Swimming Pool!

Passages to the Past said...

Jackpot! Nice haul Jo-Jo! I hope you enjoy them!

My mailbox is here.

Kaye said...

wow, you had a fabulous mailbox! Enjoy all your new books.

Anna said...

I also received The Swimming Pool, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on that one. Enjoy all your new books!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Booksnyc said...

You got some great books! I am listening to Absolute Power now.

I think Nafisi's new book looks interesting - I saw her speak when Reading Lolita in Tehran was first out.

Have a good week!

Serena said...

nice mailbox. looking good. happy reading.

Luanne said...

I just finished listening to both Absolute Power and Worst Case - both were great!