Monday, July 5, 2010

Coming Soon...BBAW 2010!

It's hard to believe that it's time to register for Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2010.  It is scheduled to take place from September 13-17, 2010.  When I signed up to participate in this event last year I really didn't know what to expect, but it was an unforgettable and great time!  I remember being introduced to so many more fabulous blogs and I know I will find even more this year.  So if you consider yourself a book blogger I highly suggest that you participate in this event.

Here is what it is all about:
Book Blogger Appreciation Week is a week long festival celebrating the community of book bloggers and their contribution to preserving a culture of literacy through book reviews and recommendations, reading reflections, and general bookish chat.  BBAW also includes an awards component.  For more information on the BBAW 2010 Awards and how to participate, please visit the BBAW 2010 Awards Blog.  BBAW events include daily blogging topics, blogger interview swaps, special guest posts, and so much more!

So what are you waiting for?  Hurry and get registered today!

1 comment:

Serena said...

I really enjoy BBAW every year. I've even nominated my blog this year...o boy!