Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday-April 12

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.  TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from Night Road by Kristin Hannah:
Maybe God had designed senior year so that mothers like her could let their children leave home.  If this kept up, it would be easier than she'd thought.

pg. 108

I finished reading this book over the weekend but couldn't help to share this teaser.  This was a very emotional story for me so stay tuned for my review in the next week or so!

5 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

What a wonderful teaser! I will check it out. EVeryweek my tbr pile keep getting longer!

Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie post!

carolsnotebook said...

Good teaser. Of course it makes me wonder what the daughter's been up to.

Book Dilettante said...

Nice tease about the mother wanting an empty nest!

Margot said...

I had to laugh as I read your teaser. I know exactly how that mother felt. Of course mine are all in their late thirties now but still remember senior year.

My group's teasers are here: Quirky Girls Read

Jennifer said...

I like the teaser as i currently am the mum to a senior. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-kitchen-daughter.html