Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday-May 31

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.  TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein:
I cannot speak, so I listen very well.  I never interrupt, I never deflect the course of the conversation with a comment of my own.

pg. 101

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great teaser! I definitely want to read this book!

I hope you're enjoying it.

Harvee said...

I've heard of this book and the tease makes me more curious! Here's my tease

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I so loved this book Jo Jo; enjoy