Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday-July 5

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.  TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from Dreams of Joy by Lisa See:
He takes half of my dollars and pockets them.  I'm glad I have most of my money in my underwear, but this kind of corruption is not at all what I expected and it's very disappointing.

pg. 17
***Please note that this is from an Advanced Reading Copy so the final printing may change.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Hmmm... Maybe I should start keeping some money in my underwear.
Here's mine

Unknown said...

Great teaser. Interested me.

Ann said...

haha - great teaser. Love the image of where the money is kept!

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays.html

Confuzzled Shannon said...

:-/ which underwear bra I hope.