Monday, August 1, 2011

Mailbox Monday-Aug. 1

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time. This month the host is Life in the Thumb so head on over there to see what everyone else received or to play along!

I haven't received many books in the mail at all lately, which is good since I've been trying to get caught up on some reviews and read more on my Kindle!  I did hit the jackpot with audiobooks though!
Silver Girl by Elin Hilderbrand (audiobook)

One Summer by David Baldacci (audiobook)

Burnt Mountain by Anne Rivers Siddons (audiobook)

Iron House by John Hart (audiobook)

I'm thinking this will be plenty to keep me busy in my car for quite some time!  So did anything new come in your mailbox?

6 comments:

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

These are all books that I hope to read sometime in the near future! You really did hit the jackpot!

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you did hit the jackpot! They all look good to me!

Julie P said...

Although you didn't receive a lot of books, the ones you did receive sound like good ones! Enjoy!

Anna said...

These all sound good, but especially Silver Girl and Burnt Mountain. Happy reading!

Esme said...

I just picked up a ARS book from the library.

enjoy.

Staci said...

I read Silver Girl a few weeks ago. Enjoy your audios!!