Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Theme Thursday...on Tuesday!

I was very excited to see this meme that was started by Reading Between Pages that allows us to post about a different theme from the book that we are reading all week long.  Here is how it works:

  • theme will be posted each Thursday
  • Select a snippet with this weeks theme from the current book you are reading
  • Mention the author and the title of the book along with your post
This week the theme is about sorry/forgiveness and I found something that fits the bill while reading Angel Sister by Ann Gabhart:
Instead he had reached out to Kate with gentleness and forgiveness.  Two things Nadine had not often seen in her father.  Nadine wondered if he knew why Kate had asked for forgiveness.
pg. 189

Well I have to admit that I didn't get very far in reading this book on my day off yesterday.  Hopefully I get it done before book club tomorrow night!

No comments: