Monday, November 14, 2011

Mailbox Monday-Nov. 14

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can see what everyone received over at the Mailbox Monday Blog. 

Here is what was in my mailbox:

Well that's all that was in my mailbox last week.  I'm kind of thankful that I only received the one book, because I am getting a bit stressed out trying to fit everything into my day!  There are so many things that I want to accomplish lately and only so much time available. 

8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I was glad to only get one book last week too. Yours looks like a good one.

Harvee said...

I can't decide whether she is flying or falling, on the cover. Enjoy reading!

Teddy Rose said...

How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly looks good. I hope you enjoy it.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I haven't heard of this one previously --pretty cool cover; hope the book is good as well.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Slow weeks are nice once in awhile especially with the holidays coming up. This looks like an interesting read. I hope she is flying and not falling!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good one. Enjoy!

Anna said...

I have a copy of this book, too, that I probably should get around to reading. Enjoy!

Serena said...

this cover reminds me of another cover...something about falling and it had a dark blue-green cover with a white outline of a girl falling. LOL

Enjoy your book.