Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-May 13

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani:
 "Clickety-Clack regaled me with a half-hour tutorial on face fillers.  I told her the only face fillers Italians believe in are cannolis."

Pg. 37


Harvee Lau said...

That's funny.This book is on my list to read!
Book Dilettante

Nise' said...

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. Happy reading.

Vicki said...

LOL! I've been thinking about reading this book, now that I've read your teaser I'm adding it to my library list!