Monday, September 8, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

Here is what I finished:
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith was my book club's summer selection so I finished reading this one just before we met to discuss it last Wednesday.  What a marvelous book this was!  Stay tuned for my review.

What I'm listening to now:
I have been listening to Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King and boy has it been an intense ride!

What's next:
Our next book club selection is Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline, so I plan to start this one soon.

So what have you been reading lately?


 

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I read Mr. Mercedes for my book club and liked it a whole lot!

Nise' said...

Orphan Train was excellent, a great book club choice.

Ti said...

Mr. Mercedes was great. I imagine it would be awesome on audio.