Monday, February 23, 2015

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

What I finished:
Our last book club selection was The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark.  I will be preparing my review for this one, but don't expect much as no-one in my book club enjoyed it, including myself!

What I'm reading now:
Someone Else's Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson has been sitting on one of my piles for over year.  When one of my friends told me she just picked up the audio, I decided to open this one myself.  Jackson is spot on with this one.

What's next:
Our next book club selection is The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party by Alexander McCall Smith.  These books are always enjoyable and I am looking forward to kicking back with a cup of tea to enjoy the Botswana atmosphere.

I can't believe I haven't posted a review in two weeks!  Life has definitely been getting crazy for me.  I thought people slow down as they get older, but I seem to be doing the opposite!  With as busy as things have been I've only been able to read during my lunch hour at work, but it's better than nothing.  So pages have you been turning lately?


No comments: