Monday, February 8, 2010

Mailbox Monday-Feb. 8

 
Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for hosting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. You can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

Ok, so I am cheating this week since I really didn't receive anything in my mailbox.  I'm not sad about that though, since I have so many wonderful books to read that I already have at home.  A few weeks ago, one of the gals in my book club won a set of books for our whole group though, and I realized that I forgot to post about that one.  So even though I received this book about a month ago and it was actually sent to someone elses mailbox...here is what I have:
 
Where Grace Abides  by BJ Hoff

So what was in your mailbox this last week?

9 comments:

Darlene said...

My mailbox has slowed done considerably this year. I just want to catch up on what I have. Hope you enjoy this one, it looks like it'll be a good one.

Booksnyc said...

I am sure your mailbox is thanking you for an empty week - I know mine would be! I feel like books are multiplying around me!

Enjoy your week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I havent seen my mailbox in 12 days - no idea what is in it...LOL I posted instead on what I bought and put in my suitcase. :)

Where Grace Abides looks good. Enjoy your week!

DCMetroreader said...

I'm learning that catch up weeks are great! Happy reading!

Kaye said...

Definitely catch up weeks are good.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I appreciate catch up weeks too. I love Amish stories so this looks good to me! Enjoy!

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

sometimes no mail is a blessing in disguise - it means you can catch up on the TBR pile :)

Happy reading!
Mel

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I'm not familiar with this book but it likes an Amish themed book by the cover. Those are very popular now. How great that your book club won all those books! I hope you enjoy reading it.

Serena said...

Happy reading. Have you noticed the new feature in blogger to make pages...so you can have tabs at the top? I just thought I'd mention it because you have those cool quick links in your sidebar.