Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday-June 8

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.  TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Life O'Reilly by Brian Cohen:
"Just like that, everything he had worked for was taken away-everything from his pension to his dignity to his manhood.  And believe me when I tell you, his dignity was much more important to him than money."

Pg. 80

8 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

As it ought to be. I liked this teaser.

Teaser Tuesdays: Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten

Jan von Harz said...

Great teaser. I am wondering what he will do about the situation because it sounds like he won't take it laying down.

E.J. Stevens said...

Great Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

carolsnotebook said...

Good teaser. I wonder what he's going to do about it.

Beverly said...

Great teaser! Stop by and check out my teaser at The Wormhole.

jlshall said...

That's a terrible situation! But I love the title of this one. Excellent teaser, too!
Here's my teaser for this week.

Julie P said...

This was a great teaser! It made me want to go look up the book on Goodreads!

Beth F said...

Good one! That really sets us up for a good story.