Monday, February 20, 2012

Mailbox Monday-Feb. 20

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can see what everyone received over at Metroreader.

Here is what was in my mailbox last week:

I have been refraining from requesting ARC's, but when I spotted this one in a Shelf Awareness newsletter, I couldn't help myself.  I've done pretty good not accepting review copies or requesting books as I haven't had any of these books come to my home since December!

13 comments:

Amy said...

I've seen this book on several blogs and I'm interested to read some rviews of it. I hope you enjoy this one, Jo-Jo. I'll be watching for your comments!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I missed this on Shelf Awareness. I loved Howe's first book! I hope this one is just as good!

Mrs Q Book Addict said...

This cover is lovely! I hope you enjoy it.

Harvee said...

Nice and tempting cover. Hope the story is one that you enjoy as well!

Tribute Books Mama said...

This looks really good, nice cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_20.html

Marce said...

Nice cover, haven't seen this one around.

Well done on not requesting and getting overwhelmed with ARC's.

bermudaonion said...

I got that one too - doesn't it look great?!

Alyce said...

It's so nice to take a break from ARCs now and then. I've been taking a break too and feel like I'm getting a little caught up on other reading.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you love it!

Teddy Rose said...

I somehow missed that one on S.A. Prabaly a good thing shince I am under a ARC advalanche! LOL! I look foward to reading your review.

Ceska said...

know that people want a happy ending, but I think the true reality of PTSD and Jo's particular story would have been a much harder and longer struggle. I am someone who enjoys epic long stories, so many may not agree with me. This is just my take.

Serena said...

This sounds like a really good read. Enjoy it

carol said...

I hope you enjoy it.