Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday-Nov. 13

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey:
Because of the rationing we could not buy nylons in the shops, but the tea gave our legs a bit of color.  Then I took a black eyebrow pencil and carefully drew a line down the center of my calves to resemble a stocking seam.

pg. 30

1 comment:

Vicki said...

That teaser literally made me laugh out loud. I'll have to see what the book is about!