Monday, July 15, 2013

Mailbox Monday-July 15

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at Book Obsessed.

Here is what surprised me:
Someone Else's Love Story by Joshilyn Jackson

When I noticed that Jackson had a new novel out, I jumped at the chance to receive an ARC.  I have plenty to keep me busy, so honestly I don't need any more new books than this one right here!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I've heard this is her best book ever and can't wait to read it. I hope you love it!

Shoshanah said...

I know what you mean about not needing any more books. I try so hard to catch up, but without those smaller weeks it's impossible too.

Elizabeth said...

ENJOY your new book.


Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday