Monday, July 8, 2013

Mailbox Monday-July 8

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at Book Obsessed.

Here is what I found in my mailbox:
Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford

Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman

The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls (audiobook)

This will be enough to keep me busy for awhile.  As much fun as it is to find books in my mailbox it does overwhelm me at times.  So I think it's time to take a break from requesting review copies.  If only these new books would quit tempting me!

9 comments:

Harvee said...

I have Songs of Willow Frost. I hope we both will like it!

bermudaonion said...

You are gonna love Looking For Me!

Unknown said...

All three of these look great! Enjoy!

Booksnyc said...

I can't wait to read Looking for Me!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They all look good. I loved Looking For Me!

Laura's Reviews said...

You feel the same way as me! I feel overwelmed too when I look at the giant pile I need to review. I try to limit myself, but there are so many great books out there. I have Looking for Me too on audiobook that I need to review. I loved Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and look forward to "reading" this one.

Anna said...

I hope you love Looking for Me as much as I did!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I just finished Looking For Me and loved it! I fell in love with the characters. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Serena said...

Looking for Me is so great!