So without further ado...here is what I received!
I have also been honored by receiving One Lovely Blog Award from Historically Obsessed. Thanks so much for thinking of me Lizzy!
I also received the You Don't Say Award from She Reads and Reads. Avis has an awesome blog and you can't help but leave a comment on one of her posts...check it out!
I recently received the Kreativ Blogger award from Laura's Reviews. I feel very honored to receive this one since I consider myself to be one of the least creative people I know! I am supposed to share seven of my favorite things, so here they are:
1. I'm a good cook-My daughter wanted me to add "when you cook that is." lol
I have definitely come a long way from when all I could manage on the stove was hot dogs and beans!
3. I'm committed-If I say I will do something for you, I will get it done when I say it will be done. Ok...I have been known to be a day or two late on a book review.4. Good friend-I am there for my friends in good times and bad.
5. I'm faithful-To God, my family, and my friends.
6. I'm an organizer-I've organized my book club, a birthday club, and several other occasions for my friends and family to get together and have fun.
7. Unselfish-At least my husband says so!
So I want to pass the Queen of All Things Awe-Summm to the following blogs:Historically Obsessed
Savvy Verse and Wit
A Circle of Books
Peeking Between the Pages
If you aren't familiar with some of these blogs, please check them out. They all have something wonderful and fun to share almost every day. Thanks so much for thinking that I deserve all of these awards...they really mean a lot to me!