All that we need to do is read one book from each of the following categories betweeen January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010:
1. A book with a food in the title.
Espresso Tales by Alexander McCall Smith-Completed 2/10/2010
2. A book with a body of water in the title.
The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw-Completed 12/27/2010
3. A book with a title (queen, president, sir) in the title.
The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini-Completed 3/31/2010
4. A book with a plant in the title.
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani-Completed 3/2/2010
5. A book with a place name (country, city) in the title.
Black Hills by Dan Simmons--Completed 5/17/2010
6. A book with a music term in the title.
Absolute Power by David Baldacci--Completed 7/20/2010
You can check out all of the rules and sign up yourself here. I will update this post as I make progress with this challenge.