Hooray for me! This year I signed up for the War Through the Generations challenge and committed to reading five books. Well I certainly cut it close, but I accomplished my goal. Here are the books that I read for this challenge and you should be able to click on the title to see my review..
1. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne--completed 2/10/2009
2. Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas--Completed 2/28/2009
3. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay--Completed 5/17/2009
4. Guernica by Dave Boling--Completed 11/25/2009
5. A Lucky Child by Thomas Buergenthal--Completed 12/13/2009
These were all great books but my favorites were The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and A Lucky Child.
I'm so glad that I signed up for this challenge and actually completed it too! I want to give a special Thank You to both Serena and Anna for co-hosting this challenge as I'm sure we can all appreciate the work you put into this for us!