Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday- Feb. 5

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from Home Front by Kristin Hannah:
He'd made her happy; that was something he'd always known.  What he'd forgotten was how happy she'd made him.

pg 170

I can tell you that this book is turning out to be more of a tear jerker than I expected!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds good. A tearjerker is sometimes just what a reader needs. My teasers this week are from Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson and Die for Me by Cynthia Eden. Happy reading!

Jessica G. said...

Powerful teaser!

Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-eyre-affair.html

Tracy said...

I feel like he needs to remember that. =) Good tease!

My TT