Monday, March 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday-March 12

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can see what everyone received over at Diary of an Eccentric.

Here is what came to my home:
Next to Love by Ellen Feldman

I was very surprised to get this one in the mail, but considering that I haven't received many books lately, I welcomed it with open arms!

So how about you?  Did you have any surprises in your mailbox?

7 comments:

Harvee said...

A letter arrives! This one looks good. Hope to read your comments!

Anna said...

I loved Next to Love and I hope you do too! :)

DCMetroreader said...

Love the air mail envelope on the cover! Air mail letters always seem so much more mysterious to me -- I guess b/c they travel so far to reach the destination.

nfmgirl said...

Don't you love those surprise books that you weren't expecting?? Hope you enjoy it!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

This was in my mailbox recently (from Goodreads). Mine has a different cover.

Marg said...

I need to read this book! Have been saying that for ages though. Maybe one day I will do so.

Teddy Rose said...

It sounds intruiging! I hope you enjoy it!