Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday-March 6

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander McCall Smith:
"And anyway, here in Botswana if anybody came to rob the bank, you'd probably know exactly who they were.  You could simply threaten to tell their mothers.

pg. 178

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Great teaser. I really need to get back to reading this series.

Marg said...

I love the humour in this series!

William said...

Great teaser! I really have to read this series. My TT:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/teaser-tuesdays-mar-6/

Angie Vik said...

Cute teaser. I've never read any of his books but always thought they looked interesting.

Lani's done with volleyball now so I can go with you to your next class.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

LOL LOL funny teaser. I have never read anything by this author -- sad I know. enjoy this one.

carol said...

Great teaser. Really gives you the small town feel, no matter where that town is.