Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday- Nov. 29

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from House Rules by Jodi Piccoult:
   Apparently in the public schools, if you have a relative arrested for murder, the administration and teachers pretend you are invisible.
  Which, to be honest, isn't really all that different from the way I was treated before.

Kindle Edition-Location 3663 of 9574

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness I just love Jodi Piccult! (Even if I can't spell her name right) My favorite by here is Plain Truth. I hope you enjoy this book!
-Katie @ Magic is in Words
http://magicisinwords.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-10.html
I'm also giving away some ebooks so don't forget to enter to win!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love Piccult's books. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books

carol said...

Great teaser. I haven't read many Piccoult books. They're just a little too heavy for me.