Monday, February 20, 2012

Mailbox Monday-Feb. 20

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can see what everyone received over at Metroreader.

Here is what was in my mailbox last week:

I have been refraining from requesting ARC's, but when I spotted this one in a Shelf Awareness newsletter, I couldn't help myself.  I've done pretty good not accepting review copies or requesting books as I haven't had any of these books come to my home since December!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen this book on several blogs and I'm interested to read some rviews of it. I hope you enjoy this one, Jo-Jo. I'll be watching for your comments!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I missed this on Shelf Awareness. I loved Howe's first book! I hope this one is just as good!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

This cover is lovely! I hope you enjoy it.

Harvee said...

Nice and tempting cover. Hope the story is one that you enjoy as well!

Anonymous said...

This looks really good, nice cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_20.html

Marce said...

Nice cover, haven't seen this one around.

Well done on not requesting and getting overwhelmed with ARC's.

bermudaonion said...

I got that one too - doesn't it look great?!

Alyce said...

It's so nice to take a break from ARCs now and then. I've been taking a break too and feel like I'm getting a little caught up on other reading.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you love it!

Teddy Rose said...

I somehow missed that one on S.A. Prabaly a good thing shince I am under a ARC advalanche! LOL! I look foward to reading your review.

Ceska said...

know that people want a happy ending, but I think the true reality of PTSD and Jo's particular story would have been a much harder and longer struggle. I am someone who enjoys epic long stories, so many may not agree with me. This is just my take.

Serena said...

This sounds like a really good read. Enjoy it

carol said...

I hope you enjoy it.