Monday, October 21, 2013

Mailbox Monday-Oct. 21

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at Book Dragon's Lair.

Here is what showed up at my house:
The Rosie Project by GraemeSimsion (audiobook)

Red Hill by Jamie McGuire (audiobook)

Well last week was exhausting for me, but I think I was able to rest up this last weekend and I am hopefully back in the groove of things.  I am excited to listen to both of these books so we will see how they turn out!  Have a great week of reading everyone!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I've heard great things about that book! I hope you love it!

Anna said...

They both look good. Enjoy!

Shoshanah said...

I've heard great things about The Rosie Project. And while Red Hill is new to me, I can't help but be intrigued by the cover.