Monday, December 16, 2013

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

What I finished:
Our last book club selection was The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey and I absolutely loved this book!  Unfortunately, because of the snow we had to reschedule our book club night, putting it on an evening that I was to be out of town.  I will have to catch up with the ladies next month to see how everyone enjoyed it.

What I'm reading now:
A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve is our next book club selection so I decided to get started on this one right away.  Shreve is one of my favorite authors.

What's next:
I wanted to read The Funeral Dress by Susan Gregg Gilmore after my last book club book, but I ran out of time!  We will see how that works out this month!

You may have noticed that I haven't been able to post much lately, so my apologies!  Life gets in the way and I guess there isn't much I can do about that.  I know I didn't post any reviews last week but I am going to try to continue to post at least one a week.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I laughed when I saw snow kept you from discussing The Snow Child. I really want to read it.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Hi Jo-Jo! Just checking some bloggers I haven't visited in a while and happy to find you are still blogging. Have a wonderful Christmas.

stacybuckeye said...

I hope you had a great Christmas! I love Shreve and have this one so I look forward top seeing what you think!