Friday, September 17, 2010

BBAW: Future Treasures


It has been a busy week in my personal life this week so I really didn't get to participate in BBAW as much as I would have liked.  I do plan on catching up this weekend by checking out various blog posts from this event.  This is the day that we talk about goals or future plans that we may have for our blog. 

Presently I only post on my blog Monday through Friday and that will probably not change.  I've had a goal to post articles once per day, whether they are memes, reviews, or giveaways, and I don't see that changing either.

One thing that I would like to change is making all of my blog posts more personal.  Every now and then I do post some personal information that I usually title 'Java With Jo', but this is not done on a regular basis.  So I think that I will start posting my 'Java With Jo' segments at least once a week to let you all get to know me a bit more. 

So how about you?  Do you have any blogging plans or goals for the next year?

8 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

I am considering revamping my blog site, but other than that no plans for the moment.

BTW: Really like the idea of Java with Jo -- very catchy title!

Unknown said...

I think you have a terrific blog! Posting 5 days a week is great, it's too difficult to post everyday. I really enjoy your "Java with Jo" posts and would love to see a few more of them in the future!

~ Amy

bermudaonion said...

I'm not a great goal maker, so I'm not setting any goals. I do like to read personal things on blogs from time to time, so I think that's a great goal. By the way, The Bride Collector came today.

Sherry said...

Five days a week is great.

Please consider this comment your invitation to finish up your BBAW week by adding a link to any reviews you've managed to post this week to the Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon this Saturday. Every week book bloggers from all over the blogosphere post links to their reviews and other bloggers and readers check out the reviews and find even more books to add to their wishlists.

Thanks for blogging and reading and sharing.

Jenners said...

I find I can only do so much ... and I'm not great at sticking with memes. I figure you can only do what you can do ... the key is to enjoy it!

Anna said...

I like Java With Jo and am glad you will continue it.

I was overwhelmed by the number of BBAW posts. I haven't had much time for reading blogs lately, so of course I quickly fell behind.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You know, I'm getting ready to overhaul my posts as well. There's only so much I can say about writing and promoting... want to do something fun!

Jenny Girl said...

This week also got totally away from me, and I couldn't participate as much as I wanted.
I enjoy reading Java with Jo and it's so catchy too.
There'a always room for improvement with my blog, so better posting and such are my goals.