Monday, September 6, 2010

Mailbox Monday-September 6


Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for starting the Mailbox Monday Meme that has us list the books that we received last week. Although Marcia isn't going to be hosting Mailbox Monday any longer, she set it up so different bloggers have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time. This month the host is Bermudaonion and you can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along.

Here is what was in my mailbox last week:
Radiance by Alyson Noel

13 rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro (This was such a nice surprise that even came gift-wrapped along with a tin of candies!)

And last, but definitely far from least:
My Birthday Kindle!

I haven't had a chance to do much reading on my Kindle yet with all of the copies I have to read for review, but I'm sure I will have more than ample time in the future!

So what was in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your kindle - I hope you love it!!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

A kindle! Now that is the best birthday present! Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy it and all your new reads!

Unknown said...

How exciting to have your kindle to break-in! Enjoy!

The books you received in the mail look quite good! Happy Reading!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW..Happy Birthday indeed--enjoy

gautami tripathy said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Have a great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

Booksnyc said...

I like your new blog design - I think this is first time I have seen it.

Enjoy the Kindle and Happy Bday!

Anna said...

Hope you enjoy the kindle...and your new books!