Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Books Won Reading Challenge Completed!

I am very pleased to announce that I have officially completed this challenge.  I was thinking about waiting to post about completing this one, in the event that I read more books that I had won before the end of the year, but I don't see that happening any time soon!  I want to give a special Thank You to So Many Precious Books, So Little Time  for hosting this challenge!  As you can see from my original post I signed up for the Bronze level, which means reading 4-6 books that I have won.  Well I successfully finished this challenge by reading the 6 following books that I have won.  You should be able to click on the titles to see my reviews.

Matrimony by Joshua Henkin--Completed 1/27/2010
The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris--Completed 3/14/2010
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova--Completed 5/17/2010
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith--Completed 6/2/2010
Cross Country by James Patterson--Completed 6/19/2010
Absolute Power by David Baldacci--Completed 7/20/2010

So there is another challenge completed!  Have you participated in any reading challenges this year?

7 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I like the sound of this challenge, I should have taken it this year

Marce said...

Great challenge to have completed. I didn't complete 1 and because I just was not enjoying the books.

Darlene said...

Way to go Jo-Jo! Congrats on completing the challenge.

Julie said...

I have participated in a few and failed miserably at most of them. This sounds like a challenge I need to take, as I do have a bunch of books that I've won that I'm itchin' to get to! Congrats!

Alyce said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats and good job! I have participated in a few challenges but failed quite miserably. Oh well there is always next year :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is a challenge I need to join!