The Ladybug Reads is generous enough to host the E-Book Challenge for 2011! You can check out all of the rules here, but I will tell you now that this is another very flexible challenge.
Here are the levels of participation:
Curious – Read 3 e-books.
Fascinated – Read 6 e-books.
Addicted – Read 12 e-books.
Obsessed – Read 20 e-books.
I'm going to only sign up for the Fascinated level myself and see where I end up at the end of the year. I will update this post as I complete books for this challenge.
1. Sweetie by Kathryn Magendie--Completed 2/6/2011
2. The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair--Completed 4/24/2011
3. They Almost Always Come Home by Cynthia Ruchti--Completed 5/2/2011
4. Too Jewish by Patty Friedmann--Completed 6/27/11
5. Sweet Jiminy by Kristin Gore--Completed 7/2/11
6. The Traitor's Wife by Kathleen Kent--Completed 8/19/11
7. Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard--Completed 9/24/11
8. Angel Sister by Ann Gabhart--Completed 10/4/11
9. House Rules by Jodi Picoult--Completed 12/6/11