Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What's in a Name Challenge 3 Completed!

Wow, I just barely squeaked by with completing this challenge since I just finished reading the last book early this week!  But it was a fun one and I intend to participate again for 2011.  Thanks again to Beth Fish Reads for hosting this challenge for 2010.  Here were the categories that were required for 2010 along with the books that I read for each category.  You should be able to click on the title if you would like to read my review.

1. A book with a food in the title.
Espresso Tales by Alexander McCall Smith-Completed 2/10/2010

2. A book with a body of water in the title.
The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw-Completed 12/27/2010

3. A book with a title (queen, president, sir) in the title.
The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini-Completed 3/31/2010

4. A book with a plant in the title.
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani-Completed 3/2/2010

5. A book with a place name (country, city) in the title.
Black Hills by Dan Simmons--Completed 5/17/2010

6. A book with a music term in the title.
Absolute Power by David Baldacci--Completed 7/20/2010

2 comments:

Veens said...

Good Job, I have not still read a book with a food title :(

Julie P said...

Good job--you just made it for this one! I fell short, but I signed up again for next year....