Beth Fish Reads for hosting this challenge for 2010. Here were the categories that were required for 2010 along with the books that I read for each category. You should be able to click on the title if you would like to read my review.
1. A book with a food in the title.
Espresso Tales by Alexander McCall Smith-Completed 2/10/2010
2. A book with a body of water in the title.
The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw-Completed 12/27/2010
3. A book with a title (queen, president, sir) in the title.
The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini-Completed 3/31/2010
4. A book with a plant in the title.
The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani-Completed 3/2/2010
5. A book with a place name (country, city) in the title.
Black Hills by Dan Simmons--Completed 5/17/2010
6. A book with a music term in the title.
Absolute Power by David Baldacci--Completed 7/20/2010