Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Salon-May 31



Well I certainly haven't posted a Sunday Salon for quite awhile, let alone post anything on my blog this week! The graduation madness has begun and I really haven't much time for reading at all. I'm lucky to get a few stolen moments of reading during the week!

I think that I mentioned a month or so ago that my son graduates from college, and my daughter from high school this spring. So below is a picture of my husband, my son Ryan(new college grad!), and myself from graduation on May 23rd.


I'm so proud of Ryan, who graduated Summa Cum Laude by the way, part of being a mom is having the right to brag right? He had a great college career and I know he will do well when he starts law school in the fall.

Yesterday we had my daughter Vicki's high school graduation party and that was a blast! Here in Northern Wisconsin the weather this time of year is so unpredictable but it really turned out to be a great day. All day long we were able to enjoy good friends, family, and delicious food. A couple of friends even brought some salads and desserts for me to share and I want to give a special thank you to them--it was greatly appreciated! Next up is Vicki's graduation ceremony next weekend--woohoo!

So now I am tired and have been just watching movies and relaxing all day. I think I will spend the remainder of the day relaxing and trying to get a few pages read tonight. All of the television shows that I enjoyed on Sunday nights are pretty much done now, so it's free time from here on out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new graduates!

Lezlie said...

Congratulations all around!

Lezlie

Becky said...

You must be so proud! Congrats on your graduates. :)

Ti said...

Congrats to your graduates!! I just love graduation time.

My little one graduates from Kindie on Thursday! She's so grown-up now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your double grduates! It is a great photo :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I have an award for you here
http://stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/2009/05/30/awesome-awards/

BurtonReview said...

Congrats on the kids... my son, age 2, was kicked out of daycare last month. So if he ever graduates ANYTHING I'll be happy :)

And I wonder if we were watching the same shows on Sundays? I liked the CBS shows whenever I could get the kids away from the TV that is.

At least there is more time for books till next season, always a plus.

The Lawver's said...

Congrats to your Grads! You should be so proud for 'growing' them right! Great Job!!

Darlene said...

Congrats to both your graduates. You should be proud! Great photo as well.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on being the mom of two graduates!