Saturday, June 19, 2010

Java With Jo


Well summer is definitely getting underway in our household as my kids have returned from college for the summer.  It has been a very busy household with my Grandma trying to get used to all of the hustle and bustle also.  And it's only going to get busier from here! 

We spent the weekend travelling to Omaha, NebraskaToday to pick up my niece and nephew.  I haven't seen them since my sister's memorial service last spring so I am very excited about the visit that we have ahead of us.  They are going to be staying with me for the next three weeks so I am anticipating my blog activity to be very limited during this time.  My home is just going to be a whirlwind of activity!

I've had a hard time keeping up with my exercise routines lately but since we are finally seeing some sunshine here in Northern Wisconsin I'm hoping I can change that.  If I can at least even get some walking in I would feel so much more productive. 

I've only got a couple more book review obligations to get squared away and then I plan on diving into The Passage.  Since I've heard only wonderful things about this book I've had a hard time keeping away from it.  I hope you had a safe and wonderful weekend and I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!  I am especially grateful to my wonderful husband who is giving up his Father's Day this year in order to bring my niece and nephew back....I love you!

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Enjoy the time with your family!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

It must feel different with the kids back at home; enjoy your time together!

Jenny Girl said...

Have fun with the family and talk to you when you can. Enjoy that beautiful weather :)

Julie P said...

Will miss you around here! Hope you have a very nice time with all of your family.....

Ti said...

Enjoy your time with your niece and nephew!!

Oh, and enjoy The Passage. I had a lot of fun with that book. A real page turner for sure.

Anonymous said...

Have a blast with your family!