Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday-April 10

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from Cross Currents by John Shors:
"One day, when I'm gone, and when a tall tree stands before you, remember how I climbed up this one.  If I climb this one, you can do anything."

Pg. 241

I will hopefully have my review done by next week, so please come back and check it out.

2 comments:

ShadowsTomes said...

Nice teaser! I'm interested! :)

Mine:
http://mustreadfaster.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

Harvee said...

I love the exotic locations of Shors' books.