Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lemonade Award!

I feel just so honored to have received the Lemonade Award from the Desert Rose Booklogue! I don't think that I could accept this award without thanking all of the blogs that blogged before me! Thank you all!

The Lemonade Award is for blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Now I'm supposed to pass it on... I know a few of you have recently received this award, but I am giving it to you again because you are so fabulous that you deserve to receive it more than once! Since no specific number of blogs was indicated I am passing this award to...

she reads and reads


Lezlie from Books 'N Border Collies

Dar from Peeking Between the Pages

Ellie from 52 Books and 52 Weeks

Kathy from Bermudaonion's Weblog

There are so many more out there that deserve this award but please check out these blogs and you will see how awesome they really are!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much and congratulations to you!

TexasRed said...

Thank you so much & Congratulations!!

avisannschild said...

Thank you so much, Jo-Jo! And congratulations to you too. (OK, that's not a very original comment, is it!)

By the way, I haven't forgotten about the Bookshelf meme you tagged me for, I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

Lezlie said...

Thank you , Jo-Jo!! I love this one!

Lezlie

Darlene said...

Congrats to you Jo-Jo and thanks so much for awarding it to me. I really like what this award stands for and am honored to receive it.

TexasRed said...

Thanks again, Jo-Jo! I'm posting about this tomorrow morning.