Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October E-Book Specials From Harper!

Did you all know that all of these E-Books are available through the month of October for only $2.99?  This is a fabulous price and I personally will be jumping on this bargain!  Harper is running this special in honor of National Reading Month and you can find out more about how you can participate in this event here.

I also suggest heading over to Book Club Girl to see how she is helping to celebrate this event!
And just an FYI, these books are available from Amazon, B&N, the ibookstore, the Google bookstore, and from all indies that sell e-books through Google.  Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Laura's Reviews said...

There are some really good books on here . . . which once again tells me I really need to get an e-reader. I'm digging in my heels though and sticking with hard copy books for now . . . but I think I may be dragged to the new techno age of books soon.