Monday, November 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday-November 12

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at BermudaOnion's Weblog.

Here is what came to my house:
In Sunlight and in Shadow by Marki Helprin(audiobook)

When I requested In Sunlight and in Shadow, I didn't realize how long of an audiobook this is.  At 24 discs this will be the longest one I've listened to yet! 

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This books looks good...love the cover.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/mailbox-monday-11122012.html

Teddy Rose said...

wow, that is a long audio book. I use to enjoy listening to audio books when I did more driving but now that I work from home, I find I can usually read them faster than spending the time listening to them. I can't concentrate on work when I try to listen to a book at the same time. I hope you enjoy it!