There is this great meme out there right now that asks you to list 10 things that you love that begin with a specific letter. The tricky part is that someone randomly assigns you with a letter. So I asked Serena over at
Savvy Verse and Wit to shoot a letter my way and she gave me the letter J!
So without further jabbering here is my list of 10 things that I love:
1. Jesus--I don't think I could start a list like this without first mentioning Jesus. I do love him and he died for us, so what more needs to be said?
2. Java--I couldn't imagine starting my day without my cup of coffee...If I must go without the coffee you really wouldn't want to be around me! I really do enjoy my coffee--at work I will drink it until early afternoon and even have a couple more cups when I get home at the end of the day.
3. Jewelery--Oh how I love all of my jewelry! Diamonds, emeralds, pearls...You name it, I'm not picky! lol
4. Jif peanut butter--I LOVE desserts that include peanut butter, whether it be peanut butter cookies, or my friend Donna's Oatmeal Fudgies (which she did give me the recipe, so woohoo), I just happen to always have Jif in my home so that is what I use for these desserts.
5. Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice. This is the only novel that I have read by Jane Austen so far but I loved it!
6. Jamaica--Although I haven't actually been to Jamaica I have such a love of tropical locations that I feel I needed to include that somehow. Put me on a sandy beach with my swimsuit and a pile of books and I am set for a week! Just make sure you bring me in at the end of the day for the proper hydration!
7. Joyful moments with my friends and family. Whether we are staying home for a quiet dinner, playing the wii, spending a sunny day out on the boat, or going out for Mexican and a margarita. As long as I am with my loved ones that is what counts!
8. Jon Bon Jovi's music. So I will start by saying that when I was in high school Bon Jovi was IT. I enjoyed their music but I wasn't totally goo goo over the band. When they went on tour last year I kind of himmed and haaaed about going to their concert. Well I caved in and went with a gal from work and we had the best time! So needless to say, next time they go on tour...I am there! Wowza...Rock on!
9. Job--I think with today's economy I should also definitely list my job. There are too many people out there right now without one to not be grateful and love what I do.
10. Jo-Jo Loves to Read--my blog! I know that my blog isn 't as fancy as some others but since I have started blogging I have had the opportunity to meet so many other book lovers out there. Everyone out there is so nice, supportive and appreciative--I just love all the blogs that I have been able to view so far, and I look forward to the ones that I haven't seen yet!
Well that was fun and I hope you've enjoyed my list! Would you like to play along? If so, leave a comment and I’ll assign you a random letter. With that letter create your list of 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and when people comment on your post, you can assign them a letter to keep the meme going.