I first noticed this meme over at Literary Menagerie's blog, and decided that I would have to participate. It's always so much fun when our family finds a show that we all love!
1. Name a TV series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
I would have to go with Friends and Little House on the Prairie.
2. Name a show you can’t miss:
Sunday night is my tv night now...so this honor goes to Desparate Housewives...I consider it my guilty pleasure.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:Peter Krause-We just finished watching the HBO series, Six Feet Under, and he was great in that. He also was a producer and starred in Dirty Sexy Money that was just cancelled about a month ago, which I also loved!
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:Can't think of any...
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:Seinfeld---"No soup for you!"
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:In my home it is Big Love. I just started watching this one but the rest of my family is not liking it...yet!
7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song:Friends, Cheers, and Touched by an Angel
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:I can't give just one answer to these questions! Touched by an Angel and Little House on the Praire. These were just good and innocent tv shows.
9. Name a TV series you own:The only series I actually own is Season 1 of Little House on the Prairie.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television:How about some of those sports commentators--Like Terry Bradshaw, he just cracks me up!
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?From Little House on the Prairie-He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It is when Almanzo finally realizes that he truly loves Laura...awwwww.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet:Gilmore Girls
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?I'm sure there are but I can't think of any.
14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times:It would be shorter to name a show that hasn't made me cry! So here are a few that have: Little House on the Prairie, Touched by an Angel, Friends, and ER.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Popcorn or Doritos
16. How often do you watch TV? A little bit every night...depending what night it is.
17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Niptuck
18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV?drama
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?Probably the Hardy Boys. I remember that was on at 8:00 on abc. That was my bedtime and we also did not get good reception for abc. So I was usually squinting to be able to get a good glimpse of Shaun Cassidy!
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?Damages...the preview made this look so good, but I just wasn't into it.
21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed?Niptuck
22. What TV show scared you the most?Probably The Twilight Zone. I remember one of the old episodes when a little kid talked to a deceased grandparent on a toy telephone. I was afraid of my little telephone for quite awhile after that!
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? This would be a tossup between Friends and Will and Grace. But if we are talking about a specific episode, the one that stands out in my mind was from WKRP in Cincinnati. The DJ Johnny Fever thought the phone cops were coming for him...I was laughing that whole episode!
24. What show was cancelled too early? Lipstick Jungle....I just loved it!
Would you like to share your thoughts about your tv addiction? Just answer these questions on your blog and leave me a comment so I can come check out your answers!