Monday, November 17, 2008

Teaser Tuesday-Nov. 18



Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!

I'm still reading Names My Sisters Call Me from Megan Crane, so here is another teaser from that book:

Their casual, and thus evidently long-term intimacy hung around them like a sepia tent.

I may have been naive, but even I could see the freaking obvious.


pg. 175

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good book!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!

Read mine here

Anonymous said...

And yet there are those who plain out refuse to see the obvious--thanks for the teaser. :)

Wendi said...

Thanks for sharing the teaser!

:) Wendi

Here's my Teaser!

Suzanne said...

Very descriptive. I can actually see someone saying this and it's only a tiny portion of the book.

http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/2008/11/teaser-new-moon.html

Anonymous said...

That's a great teaser. I love that I can actually picture a character (and tons of people I know in real life) saying that!

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Sounds great, I have been interested in reading this book.

Toni said...

Wow.. nice little teaser..well written. :)

Jo-Jo said...

I couldn't help think of how many times I have seen the freaking obvious myself...lol