Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teaser Tuesday



Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading.



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:


Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!
My teaser is from Names My Sisters Call Me by Megan Crane:
'He was bearing drinks and looked delighted to discover he was the topic of conversation. He grinned at Lucas as he handed him the beer. "What were you expecting?"'
pg 104

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, interesting. Not what I expected from the title.

Darlene said...

Interesting teaser. I'll be watching for the review of this one.

Nise' said...

Sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

Someone reviewed this. I just can't remember who.

Jo-Jo said...

I have been enjoying this book...and I may be offering a giveaway from the publisher very soon for this one.

Paul Hoover said...

I have been enjoying this book...and I may be offering a giveaway from the publisher very soon for this one.