Monday, November 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday-Nov. 16


Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for hosting this fun meme that has us list the books that we received last week. You can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along. Here is what I found in my mailbox:


Pendragon's Banner by Helen Hollick



Cult Insanity by Irene Spencer

I didn't receive a whole lot last week, but since Pendragon's Banner was one of the books in my mailbox I don't care if I don't get any more for the next couple of weeks!  That was an exciting win for me...woohoo!
So what was in your mailbox last week?

11 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

It sure is a fun feeling when you get soemthing you truly want :D

Zia said...

Have a great reading week! The Pendragon one sounds interesting and Cult is sitting on my shelves.

gautami tripathy said...

I received only one book. I have put on hold my reading of Cult Insanity. I will complete reading Shattrd dreams and only then pick it up again!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

DCMetroreader said...

I have Cult Insanity to read as well. Several bloggers have praised it highly. Hope you enjoy it and your other goodie!

Darlene said...

Great mailbox-I can't wait for your thoughts on Pendragon's Banner. I really enjoyed it.

bermudaonion said...

I got 2 books last week as well! I'm looking forward to reading Cult Insanity.

Alayne said...

Your kitten picture is too funny!
Alayne
http://thecrowdedleaf.wordpress.com

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Love the kittens! Both books sound good. I hope you enjoy both books!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hope you enjoy both books!

Jenny Girl said...

Enjoy Pumpkin!

Anna said...

Happy reading!!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric