Friday, November 6, 2009

Book Blogger Holiday Swap!


Yes, the time has arrived for the Book Blogger Holiday Swap once again!  You can find out all you need to know about the Holiday Swap this year by going to the Swap webpage here.  Please make sure you get signed up by November 12, 2009, if you plan on participating.

This is a great way to get to know some other book bloggers, so HURRY, what are you waiting for?  Go now, and sign up!  What a great way to get ready for the Holiday Season.  Last year I had the opportunity to get to know Michele from Michele-Only One L, and Alyce from At Home With Books.  I can't wait to see who I might be meeting this year!

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I just signed up! Sounds like fun. I love buying gifts for people.

Alyce said...

I'm excited to be participating this year too. I need to put together a post like this for this weekend.

The Bumbles said...

Thanks Jo-Jo. I saw this badge elsewhere the other day and skipped it. But your post explained how it is a fun way to meet new bloggers and it sounded more interesting. So I just signed up!