Monday, November 30, 2009

Mailbox Monday-Nov. 30


Thanks to Marcia of The Printed Page for hosting this fun meme that has us list the books that we received last week. You can go to her blog to see what everyone else got last week or to play along. Here is what I found in my mailbox:



I only received one book last week but I am so looking forward to reading another installment in this series.  And I also received my tickets to see Bon Jovi in April....so what else could a girl possibly need???? 
Rock on!

10 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Happy reading :D

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you enjoy the book. And wow! Looking forward to Bon Jovi is really something to get you through the winter :D

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Woo-hoo!

And enjoy the BonJovi! I saw him way back in 1985 and in 1987.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I hope you enjoy the book. Bon Jovi would make any girl happy!

bermudaonion said...

I'm not familiar with that series, so I'll be looking for your review.

DCMetroreader said...

I received a Circle of Friends earlier in the year and gave to my SD to read, but she never did (she's more into vampires). Hope you enjoy it

Serena said...

Enjoy your book!

Veens said...

i have read Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy :)

i hope u enjoy this one.

Serena said...

I just reread this post and realized that you are going to see Bon Jovi! I'm jealous.

Anna said...

Enjoy your new book! I do hope you'll let us know how the Bon Jovi show goes. I loved them when I was younger, and while I don't follow their newer stuff, I still listen to the "oldies." LOL

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric