Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesday-Nov. 24


Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Since I'm still reading Guernica by Dave Boling my teaser is from that book again:
She flashed across his mind in images of impish larceny and feminine roguishness.  This was a woman, he was certain, with whom a man could raise infinite amouts of hell.

pg. 153

9 comments:

Heather said...

Good teaser! My post is HERE.

Blodeuedd said...

Great teaser, I have to have a look at that book

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I like that! "Images of impish larceny and feminine roguishness."

My teaser is here:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesdays_24.html

INCiDeNT (Kayleigh) said...

Sounds original! Love the word flow.

Mine is here.

Missy B. said...

Great teaser! :)

I love the "Infinite amounts of hell"....

BurtonReview said...

Lots of great phrases there! Great pick!

Anonymous said...

Woah, great teaser! Sounds like they're going to be causing some trouble.

Here's my Teaser.

Veens said...

That one really was something :)

Jenny Girl said...

mmm delicious teaser! I love it and I'll be looking for your review.