Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winners of The Gate House!


And the three lucky winners of The Gate House by Nelson DeMille are....
Emma
Alicia

I want to give a special Thank You once again to Valerie from Hachette for offering to hold this contest on my blog!  I'm sure we all appreciate it!  I will be emailing the winners shortly to get your mailing information so the publisher can get the book sent out to you.  If you do not respond to me within 48 hours I will draw for another winner.

Thanks to all who stopped by and entered the contest and congratulations to the winners!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Jenny Girl, Alicia and Emma!

Enjoy and Happy Reading!

~ Amy

Emma said...

Congratulations to Jenny Girl and Alicia. I emailed you my name and address. Thank you.Have a great week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny Girl said...

Yea and thank you Pumpkin!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

congrats to all the lucky winners.