Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!


I need to wish a Happy Birthday to my two favorite birthday girls today! It's hard to believe that 18 years ago I was in a hospital bed holding my new baby girl--sigh. Here is a photo that was taken last night of Lindsey(my friend's daughter), and my Vicki (who is now 18).

Lindsey is the gal on the left and is 28 today. She has grown into a very nice young lady and a mother of two beautiful little girls. We are all very proud of you Lindsey--you've come a long way and done very well with your life. I wish you many more Happy Birthday's to come! This photo is with her birthday cake last night.

My daughter Vicki is the gal on the right and she 18 today. She is having her actual party tomorrow so maybe I will post another picture then of her cake. It has been amazing watching you change over the last 18 years Vicki, into such a confident and amazing young lady. I am very proud of who you have become and I definitely look forward to our future together.

It's funny because Lindsey's mom and I are good friends and we just realized last year that the two of us are almost exactly 10 years apart, as Vicki and Lindsey are 10 years apart to the day. Not that it means anything, but it was just one of those odd coincidences.

Enjoy the rest of your Birthday festivities girls!



10 comments:

Serena said...

Happy Birthday to both!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to Lindsey and Vicki.

Ti said...

Happy Bday ladies!

PeachyTO said...

That's sweet Jo-Jo. You seem to be a very proud mom. Happy Birthday and all the best to you beautiful ladies.

Passages to the Past said...

what beautiful women! Happy Birthday to them both! It's nice to have a special someone to share a birthday with. My husband and I are exactly one day apart and we have a blast celebrating together. You can bet, he won't let me forget that I;m the older one!! Ours works out pretty well since mine is the 15th and his the 16th - I get the first half of the month and he gets the second =)

Desert Rose said...

Happy Birthday :)

I was passing by to let you know you have an award waiting, please pick it up here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/premio-dardos-award.html

Lezlie said...

Lovely pic! Happy birthday to them both!

Lezlie

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Happy birthday ladies!

Darlene said...

Jo-Jo, your daughter is beautiful! Happy Birthday Vicki & Lindsey!

The Lawver's said...

This is such a beautiful posting....those 'babies' sure know how to pull at the old heart strings don't they. Vicki is such a beautiful young lady with so much ahead of her!!